Ingredients:1 honeydew melon 6 cups cubed, cooked chicken meat 2 cups chopped celery 2 cups seedless grapes 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts 1/2 cup sour cream 1/2 cup plain yogurt 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder salt and pepper to taste
1) Cut melon in half, and remove seeds.
2) Cut into bite-size pieces.
3) Add chicken, celery, grapes and water chestnuts.
4) Wisk together sour cream, yogurt, and curry powder in a small bowl.
5) Gently stir into salad.
6) Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Are you interested in more mouth-watering recipes that are actually healthy for you?
Well, look no more!
I mean, look at all this delicious food!
You can have all of that by checking out this amazing collection of healthy, wholesome recipes, 1000 of them!