1 ½ lbs. – Zucchini, grated
1 Large Egg, beaten
1 tsp. Salt
2 Cloves Garlic, minced
¼ Cup – All-purpose Flower
Kosher Salt & Ground Black Pepper, to taste
¼ Cup – Parmesan Cheese, grated
2 tbsp. – Olive Oil
1) Toss zucchini and salt together in a large colander and place in sink to drain for 10 minutes.
2) Put zucchini in the middle of a piece of cheesecloth; wrap cheesecloth around zucchini and squeeze to drain as much moisture from zucchini as possible.
3) Mix flour, Parmesan cheese, egg, garlic, kosher salt, and pepper together in a large bowl. Stir in zucchini.
4) Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
5) Scoop batter by the tablespoon into the hot skillet and fry until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.
Chobani Greek Yogurt – Cucumber Feta Dip
2 Cups – Chobani Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
1 Cucumber, peeled, halved, seeded, finely chopped, squeezed dry in paper towels
1 Cup – Crumbled Feta Cheese
2 Garlic Cloves, minced
1 tsp. – Dried Oregano
2 tbsp. – Onion, minced
1 tbsp. – Fresh Lemon Juice
1) Mix Chobani Greek Yogurt, cucumber, feta, garlic, oregano, onion and lemon juice together in a bowl.
2) Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight before serving.