This Keto Chicken Enchilada Bowl is a low carb twist on a Mexican favorite!
It’s SO easy to make, totally filling and ridiculously yummy!
It can easily be made in a slow cooker by adding the chicken, enchilada sauce, chiles and onions together and letting them cook on low all day.
The chicken and sauce mixture can also be prepared ahead of time and frozen so when it’s time to reheat, you can just add a steamer bag of cauliflower rice and your fresh toppings.
You can also make your own enchilada sauce or buy some in the store.
Ingredients:2 or 3 – Chicken Breasts ¾ Cup – Red Enchilada Sauce ¼ Cup – Water ¼ Cup – Onion 1 – 4 oz Can Green Chiles 1 – 12 oz Steam Bag Cauliflower Rice Toppings – Avocado, Jalapeno, Cheese, Roma Tomatoes Seasoning – To Taste
1) In a skillet over medium heat, cook the chicken breasts until lightly brown.
2) Cut each chicken breast into 3 or 4 large pieces to cook faster.
3) Add enchilada sauce, chiles, onions, and water.
4) Cover and reduce heat to simmer.
5) Cook the chicken until it’s cooked through; then shred the chicken.
6) Add the chicken back into the sauce and continue simmering for an additional 10 minutes uncovered or until most of the liquid has been soaked up.
7) Prepare the cauliflower rice, per bag instructions.
8) Dice additional toppings.
9) Top the rice with chicken and additional toppings.
Are you interested in more mouth-watering recipes that are actually healthy for you?
Well, look no more!
I mean, look at all this delicious food!
You can have all of that by checking out this amazing collection of healthy, wholesome recipes, 1000 of ’em!
Note: 5 Min To Health did not create this idea nor do we own this article. For more information, please visit the original post: http://www.heyketomama.com/keto-chicken-enchilada-bowl