A delicious bread with under 2 carbs per slice!
It grills, toasts and spreads very well!
It tastes as close to regular bread as it gets and it looks like white bread!
Definitely worth a try!
Ingredients:½ Cup – Kerrygold Butter, melted 3 Tbsp – Bacon Grease or Coconut Oil 8 – Eggs 1/3 Tsp – Baking Powder 1 Cup – Almond Flour ½ Tsp – Xanthan Gum ½ Tsp – Salt
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Add eggs to food processor and process until VERY fluffy ( about 1-2 min).
3) Add bacon grease and melted butter to eggs, mix until well combined.
4) Add remaining ingredients, mix until it is a very thick milkshake consistency.
5) Scrape into a buttered loaf pan.
6) Bake for 40 minutes, make sure it passes the toothpick test.
7) Allow to cool before slicing into 16 slices.
Note: 5 Min To Health did not create this idea nor do we own this article. For more information, please visit the original post: https://joyfulgirl.org/2016/08/04/perfectprimobread